Use extracted teeth to create superior quality, autologous dentin graft, chairside within 15 minutes.
- Substantially reduces healing time
- Leverages autologous graft qualities
- Maintains bone mass and ridge height for many years
- Provides excellent aesthetics and gingival performance
- Reduces cost of graft
- Eliminates adverse effects of rejection and disease transmission
- Provides superior care
The Two Phase Graft System
The two phase graft system provides an immediate active bone mass through dentin-graft fusion and a second phase replacement- resorption to achieve optimal grafting results.
- Freshly extracted tooth undergoes ankylosis (fusion) when placed back at the site in the form of graft particulate.
- Autologous graft is considered as the GOLD standard in grafting.
- Tooth and bone composition is almost the same. Dentin graft offers denser stronger graft.